This guide provided step-by-step instructions on how to use Zapier to connect Elective with thousands of the most popular applications.
Please note: you will need to be on the Zapier Starter subscription plan or higher.
Please watch this guide for a complete walkthrough on connecting Elective to Zapier, including setting up an example automation.
This guide was recorded in an older version of our Elective app. All information can be found in the same locations, but with a refreshed interface.
Step #1: Connect Elective to Zapier
- Create Zap: To connect Elective to Zapier, log in to your Zapier account here, and select '+ Create Zap'
- Choose App: Under '1. Trigger', search for Elective
- Choose Event: Select 'Order Completed' as the trigger event, then click 'Continue'
- Choose Account: Select '+ Connect a new account'
- Input Credentials from Elective: Zapier will ask you for a Username and Password which can be found in Elective. In Elective, select 'Zapier' under 'Settings' to generate your Zapier credentials. Once completed, copy and paste them into the Zapier pop-up window.
- Test Trigger: Next, click ‘Test Trigger’, ‘Skip Test’, then ‘Continue’. Because you have no orders associated with your account when you first start, you will need to skip the test. You can always test the Zap in Elective afterward!
- Done! You have just successfully connected Elective to Zapier🎉
Next Steps with Zapier
Now that you have connected Elective to Zapier, there are two important steps to do now:
- Set Up Actions in Zapier: See our guide here on how to use Zapier to set up your post-purchase automations by connecting Elective to any relevant applications like Thinkific, Teachable, Kajabi, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, and more!
- Testing Zaps in Elective: See our guide here to test your Zaps in Elective to make sure everything is configured correctly.